9/8/20 - We have successsfully filled this position.
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Georgia-based team. You will join our engagement strategy agency where we serve cause-related and advocacy clients, as well as supporting some lifestyle brands.
- Assist in developing strategy; design and execute email, social media, SEM/SEO
digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate and execute digital content including, but not limited to, social posts/creative, social videos, email, webpages, blogs
- Support community management for clients and Dialogue
- Maintain a strong online voice for clients and Dialogue
- Maintain influencer activation and engagement for clients
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with the digital landscape
We are 100% virtual in 2020 and for the foreseeable future. Our normal working conditions
are 80% virtual with 1-2 days a week in our Dialogue office just north of the Atlanta city limits. We are open to a 100% virtual candidate residing in the state of Georgia.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in sustainability is highly desirable.
- Must reside in the state of Georgia.
- Demonstrable experience managing at least two of the following: SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
Dialogue is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dialogue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
Dialogue complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in
employment in every location in which we operate. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.