Drawdown Georgia is the first state-centered effort to solve for climate change, bringing together businesses, universities, municipal policymakers, NGOs, and others around solutions to reduce carbon emissions based on Georgia’s unique economic, natural and social resources.
Dialogue supports this important hometown initiative by driving awareness through public relations and social media marketing and by building and engaging a subscriber community.
What We Did
Dialogue built an active, engaged audience for Drawdown Georgia through a multi-pronged approach:
- Pitched media coverage based on the uniqueness of a state-centered carbon reduction effort and the attitudinal research among Georgians.
- Developed website copy and conversion paths.
- Established a content plan of online tools and weekly blog posts, using targeted social media advertising to attract website visits and populate our conversion funnels.
- Launched a series of webinars and fireside chats featuring video conversations with members of the Drawdown Georgia leadership council.
- Hosted six Civic Dinners virtual launch events in October 2020, including a “gala launch” and a series of five virtual conversations featuring notable local speakers who engaged attendees in a curated conversation about a particular climate topic. Civic Dinners continued in April 2021 around “Earth Month” partnered with Georgia Interfaith Power + Light and the Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance.
- Kept our community engaged with a bi-weekly newsletter curating Georgia climate news, promoting our own content and delivering updates from our crowdsolving community.
How We Did
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think